Ground Beef Cabbage Rolls
2 lb ground beef or turkey
1 large head of cabbage
2 clove garlic
1 medium onion
2 cup chicken or beef broth
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp black pepper
¾ tsp salt
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp parsley
1 large can + 1 small can tomato sauce
1. Cut cabbage in half and remove cabbage leaves (try to make sure you have big enough leaves to stuff them with the meat) Boil the cabbage until soft and remove from water and let dry on paper towels.
2. Combine ground meet, egg, and spices in a bowl
3. In a large pan, sautee the onion and garlic until onion is soft. Mix onion and garlic with the tomato sauce and broth, season with a dash of oregano, parsley and pepper.
4. Lay each cabbage leaf flat and stuff with1 cookie scoop of meat and roll tight. Repeat as many times as need to stuff all leaves.
5. Place rolls in a 9 x 13in pan and pour tomato sauces/broth mixture over the top of the rolls, making sure each roll is covered with sauce.
6. Bake for about 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees.