It’s Pizza Night!!!!
Cauliflower pizza crust
1 crown cauliflower
1 tablespoon almond meal
1 tsp oregano
1tsp italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into florets, drain excess water from cauliflower and pulse in the food processor until very fine (it should look similar to the texture of the almond meal)
2. Remove cauliflower from the processor and place in a microwave safe bowl, cover with a damp paper or dish towel. Microwave for 6-8 minutes until cauliflower is soft.
3. Lay a dish towel flat on the counter top and pour cauliflower in the middle of the towel and wrap the rest of the towel around the cauliflower and drain out all the excess water into a bowl or over the sink. Repeat this step 1-2 times until the cauliflower is dry.
4. Once dried, add in egg, almond meal and seasonings and mix until well combined.
5. Form cauliflower into disks (any size you want, the thinner the crust the better it will bake)
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes on each side. Top with any toppings you like and continue to bake until toppings are hot.