Sauteed Collard Greens, Pan Fried Pork Chops and Cauliflower Steaks
1 lb boneless pork chops
3 bunches collard greens
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Wash and pat dry collard greens. Remove leaves from the stem and tear or cut into 1 ½ inch pieces.
2. Meanwhile boil 6 cups of water. Once water is at a roiling boil, add in greens and boil for 6-7 minutes.
3. Remove collards from water and pan fry in a pan with 1 tablespoon of avocado, olive or coconut oil. Season collards with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Fry on medium heat until slightly browned.
4. Pork Chops: This preparation method is super simple, season both sides of meat with salt and pepper. In a large pan heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and fry pork chops on medium heat until cooked to desired doneness. Cover pan to keep pork chops from becoming dry.
1 head cauliflower
1 tsp ground cumin
4 tbs olive oil
1. Cut slices from the center of the cauliflower about 1 inch thick
2. Combine the cumin and oil together and brush over cauliflower
3. In an oven safe skillet heat 2 tbs of oil on medium heat and cauliflower and cook 3-4 minutes
4. The left over cauliflower can cut into florets, seasoned and roasted with the steaks.
5. Place in the oven set to 4235 degrees and roast for 15-20 minutes.